Monday 3 February 2014

How could I?

“How people treat other people is a direct reflection of how they feel about themselves.” ― Paulo Coelho

It's Monday morning, the sun is shining through my bedroom window, good music is playing and I'm about to go hold the most difficult training of my carrier. So basically, life is good!

As it turns out, once again I got disappointed by believing that there is good in people, even if they choose not to believe it about themselves. I sincerely believe, that if I treat people right, they will, at some point, treat others the same way. The world is really making it hard to keep at this, and it turns out that a twisted friend of mine was right: I am attracted to all the wrong kind of people.

But there are so many good things going on in my life, that one little disappointment doesn't count. I finally learned to skate, my social calendar is over-flooding with things to do, carrier-wise I am headed to great things and I am having the time of my life. And I will not give up on people, I just really need to choose them better, I guess. And stop with this bad-boy phase, it's getting old.

On the brighter side of things, I did fall in love this weekend once again.

The song that says it all: Sunrise Avenue - Welcome to My Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment