Friday 3 January 2014

NYE in Tiara

I saw the best Disney animation in a long long time, and it made me believe in magic again. I thought I have lost the ability to believe in fairy tales and wonderlands, and it seems all I needed was a beautiful story about two princesses, a reindeer and a crazy little snowman. After so long I ended up reacquainted with my inner child, and she danced and sang through the whole movie.


This is why I ended up wearing a tiara for 2 days during my New Year trip to the mountains. I looked silly, but I didn't care as it was a statement to myself: it doesn't matter how hard life tries to silence her, she will always find a way to stand up and dance. It was a long journey in the last year, filled with hope and accomplishment, dreams and disappointments, but most of all learning about who I really am, and what I really want.



2014 will be a great year, I'm sure of it. I have so much to learn, to see and to try out. I hope it will be as exciting as 2013 was, maybe with a little more happiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment