Friday 28 June 2013

Breakfast on the bridge


The weather keeps surprising me, or I continue surprising myself by liking this cloudy, rainy weather... Today I woke up with the urge to eat breakfast on the riverside, but by the time I got to the benches I decided I needed something a little more unusual, as lately I have this appetite for doing things a little on the crazy side... because I can, I guess.

So I walked to the middle of the bridge crossing over the Maros river and I ate my croissant watching the water, the fishermen and the swallows dancing in the air. People looked at me smiling, one old man even stopped for a few seconds, I guess he couldn't figure out why i was having breakfast there. The truth is I don't know either, I just felt like it.

Midway through my vanilla pastry I decided that from now on, every day I'm going to do some crazy little thing I haven't done before, as I need it to feel alive. The two things that make me feel more alive than anything is saltwater and the wind, hence the title of this blog.

May this be a wonderful experiment, silly new lifestyle or a crazy new road, but I'm planing on enjoying every minute of it, with wind in my hair, hopefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment