Sunday 30 June 2013

Afternoon delight


It was an usual Saturday morning, but as a red blooded woman, after a week I was jonesing for some shopping. So I ventured into my favorite shops, tried on everything I liked and ended up with a few nice things. The novelty of it all is, that I'm learning I don't need friends to do the things I love. Me, myself and I is the only thing I need to be whole, and it's the best whole I ever had. 

I spent the afternoon eating a delicious salad, drinking my drug of choice.. rose, and taking a nap. The beauty may be in the simple things, but it takes some learning to appreciate them, at least for me.

It seems that everything is alright, after all. Growing as a person can take so many different forms, and sometimes I'm so proud of myself for doing it the right way. 

Finally I watched 500 days of Summer and fell inlove with it, new horizons, new horizons everywhere. World, here I come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment